Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 12, 2020

Cheating on You – Charlie Puth

I know I said goodbye
And baby you said it too
But when I touch her I feel like I’m cheating on you
I thought that I’d be better when I found someone new
But when I touch her I feel like I’m cheating on you
Baby now
Oooo
Cheating on you
Baby now
Oooo
But when I touch her I feel like I’m cheating on you
Thought I could get you back
Any time of day
Shouldn’t have been so cocky
Shouldn’t have did you wrong (Oooo)
And now I miss you bad
Really really bad
Guess you don’t know what you got until it’s gone
Why did I run away, run away, run away (run away)
Oh your love was everything, everything, everything (everything)
I know it’s getting late, getting late, getting late (getting late)
But can I still be on my way, on my way, yeahhh

The post Cheating on You – Charlie Puth appeared first on MinhChiStudio | Download Tải Nhạc Chuông MP3 Iphone Tiktok Miễn Phí.



source https://minhchistudio.com/cheating-on-you-charlie-puth-5491.html

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét